3 hours ago, Yelp84 said:

I'M ASKING IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND GOLD IN ITALY.

I HAVE A MINELAB CTX3030.

IF YOU ANSWER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

I did a search on this for you, maybe the results will help you.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=GOLD+panning+IN+ITALY.&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&lq=0&pq=gold+panning+in+italy.&sc=1-22&sk=&cvid=2EA526FEE0A64BD29C4656680B5B368C&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

I found that this site had the latest info and covered most if not all of the locations that have gold in Italy.

https://howtofindgoldnuggets.com/italian-high-country-finding-gold/

• Like 3

My oldest son and his wife are headed your way but I don’t know when are where they planning on going to what part of Italy.

Who knows they may be going to your neck of the woods .

The Best!

Chuck 

Google is your friend. As are more refined questions (please avoid all caps "yelling"). What kind of gold. Gold nuggets? Gold coins? Gold jewelry? Gold can be as near as the nearest beach.

Is it even legal to detect there? If not, the question might better be "where can you legally detect for gold in Italy? I don't know, having never been there.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

ChatGPT is your friend!

Where may I find gold nuggets in Italy?

ChatGPT:  Gold nuggets can be found in various regions of Italy, particularly in the northern part of the country. Here are a few locations where gold has been historically discovered:

Val Chisone: Located in the Piedmont region, Val Chisone is known for its gold deposits. The area around the town of Pragelato has been a popular spot for gold prospecting.

Valle Aurina: Situated in South Tyrol, Valle Aurina has a long history of gold mining. The streambeds and rivers in this area have been known to yield gold nuggets.

Val Bodengo: Found in Lombardy, Val Bodengo is known for its gold-bearing rivers and streams. The area around the town of Piuro is particularly popular among gold prospectors.

Val Grande National Park: Located in the Piedmont region, Val Grande National Park is known for its pristine wilderness and gold-bearing rivers. It's advisable to obtain proper permits and follow any regulations before prospecting in the park.

When engaging in gold prospecting or any kind of mining activity, it is essential to obtain the necessary permits and follow local laws and regulations. Additionally, it's important to practice responsible and sustainable mining techniques and respect the environment.

• Like 2

On 5/7/2023 at 2:46 PM, Yelp84 said:

I'M ASKING IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND GOLD IN ITALY.

I HAVE A MINELAB CTX3030.

IF YOU ANSWER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Steve made a good point about Italian beaches. There must be pounds of gold in the sand there. Italians love jewelry, and a lot of it is high quality 18k gold, purer than a lot of natural gold nuggets.  Even men there wear lots of it, and I remember my uncles all wore chains with gold horn pendants and at least one of them lost jewelry at the beach (my family there are mostly Napoletanos).  If I were there, I’d definitely go to ocean and lake beaches and along any rivers or ponds where people like to swim.

• Like 1