Deus 2 Update V1.0 Released

Sandheron

Well that was fun! 😅

Updated all my gear to V1, and reprogrammed the Reaper. 😀 I'm sure I'll be adding flexibility later but I'm pleased it went ok. I've reprogrammed the remote, the WS6, two pairs of WSA-II headphones, and got everything back to good including 2 pinpointers which I find were still there after the update along with all my coils. 🤔 It was a bit fiddly and I had to repeat the process a few times but I kicked butt and took names. 😎

I used a crappy BAK laptop with windows 11, so don't say it doesn't work. It does have a USB 3 port tho. Brave Browser to block all the popups and ads. Go by this:

"If it ain't black or blue it won't do."

Air tested a bunch of rings and stuff and my my my, it seems to hit 'em deeper.

More later. 🙂

9 minutes ago, SwiftSword said:

FYI, the site is down at the moment. 3:02PM EST. 

You'd think they'd know how many of the things they've sold, and sized their servers accordingly...

Site is not down. I can get to it both on my laptop and phone. Let's not go nuts y'all. 🙂

I found that even though my pinpointer was there, I had to reset the sensitivity and save it again on both the remote and WS6. No biggie. Probably because of the new (old) program.

I'm going to make xp wait until later tonight or tomorrow before I do the update. Mostly cause I'm on my wait out anyway. But love what I am hearing, especially being able to change top end frequency in each program.  Liked the mono program for that...

update.thumb.jpg.11c188b2cb4fe351ae715f05cf32b04d.jpg

17 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Site is not down. I can get to it both on my laptop and phone. Let's not go nuts y'all. 🙂

You're likely seeing it from your cache from when it was working.  It's certainly not working at the moment.

Their website is going extremely slow (big increase in traffic no doubt with people trying to get the update, and the update site address is completely offline.

It's up for me now

Just now, SwiftSword said:

@F350Platinum It came back up a few minutes ago. I've edited my comment. Incidentally, if you need to check whether a site is down, or is just not working for you, you can check here: https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

I was a tech director for a school system for 20 years, built networks all over the northeast, and worked in IT in general for over 40 years, starting with IBM system 360 mainframes in the 80s.

If I can get to a site it's up. I seriously doubt they missed the step of having enough server space after a year of development. Just so ya know 🙂 I was on it the whole time, and refreshed. 

Panic posts only serve to fuel the bashing which has already started apparently.

If y'all don't have a dog in this fight, sit back and watch. 🙂

19 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Panic posts only serve to fuel the bashing which has already started apparently.

If y'all don't have a dog in this fight, sit back and watch. 🙂

They maybe having DNS server syncing problems with the new domain name explaining why it's up for some and not others.

Ok I've got it sorted, for me the problem is very odd, if I use a VPN I can get it to work.

updatedevice.thumb.jpg.885cdca93b2505c2d5b7487582ca7506.jpg

If I try do it locally it does not work.

websiteerror.thumb.jpg.679a77490d191fba9e336f59b59b6f9a.jpg

So if I use a USA based VPN server it works fine, but using no VPN I just get SSL errors so if anyone is struggling to get it to work try a VPN if you have access to one.