Two Masked Quarters.

Hunted a park today , and found no cladd, just zincs, and pull tabs, but i dig Iron and was using my new super magnet, and I dug out a crecent shapped Iron object and scanned again ,Got a nice clear high tone, Up comes a crusty quarter they Missed it , and again i was digging out some bolts by the side of an Ice arena and after digging some nuts out i got a nice high tone , up comes another crusty quarter, and i got a fake ring, hopes up then rug pull Down, My new magnet uses 2" long x3/4" size neodemium N 42 housed in a copper pipe, and it really grabs the iron when i find it , bottle caps nails It really cuts down on the time looking for the iron

20201117_040844.jpg

20201117_040904.jpg

20201117_040929.jpg

That is a great tool, well thought out.   I have carried a magnet in my digging pouch for years & recently epoxied one on the end cap of my pin pointer. Very handy.  Nice catch on the Quarters.

1 hour ago, JCR said:

That is a great tool, well thought out.   I have carried a magnet in my digging pouch for years & recently epoxied one on the end cap of my pin pointer. Very handy.  Nice catch on the Quarters.

Dang JCR how come I never thought of that? I just took the magnet off of the handle of a nugget hunters pick that I no longer use and shoe gooed it to my carrot. Hopefully it will not affect the 9v battery thanks for sharing that.

I had the same battery concern but so far it has held it's charge and works great. It really is a time saver.

Wow, that great.