Something New Coming For XP Deus II

☠ Cipher

Their home market is Europe, and selling the dream of finding a hoard a two box like above is the perfect addition to that, they'll probably sell quite well in Europe.  Good on XP for doing something different too, providing something that wasn't readily available and different, better than a clone product of another competitor. 

It would be awesome if they did do something like a PI coil for the Deus 2, I can't imagine it would be able to be powered in the same way though so it may not be something we ever see. 

The small elliptical and a firmware update to enhance small gold capabilities and the Deus 2 would become very appealing for me, add to that a large 15x12 or 17x13" deep coil and I'd be in line to buy it.

• Like 2

I see no reason existing Deus 1 coils couldn’t be made to work with the Deus 2 remote. If the Hoard Hunter, originally intended for the Deus 1 remote, will now work for only the Deus 2 remote, this suggests interchangeability that is inexplicably being held back. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to operate the old HF coils on the Deus 2? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ☠ Cipher said:

I see no reason existing Deus 1 coils couldn’t be made to work with the Deus 2 remote. If the Hoard Hunter, originally intended for the Deus 1 remote, will now work for only the Deus 2 remote, this suggests interchangeability that is inexplicably being held back. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to operate the old HF coils on the Deus 2? 

Yes that would be nice Cipher,However they would be shooting themselves in the foot in terms of a ton of new coil sales you do make some good points though.

On 6/22/2023 at 3:07 PM, TexHunter said:

If so, I wouldn't guess there would be a large percentage of Deus II owners that would be interested...

Might make me buy one though, but for now still happy with the ORX for D-II type tasks.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 2:38 PM, CPT_GhostLight said:

I bet you guys are right about the two-box setup. Well for those who wanted to go deeper, that would do it, but who wants to dig 4 foot deep holes? You cache and horde hunters may be getting your wish! 😎

4 foot deep hole can get pretty damn exciting on an early colonial settlement, even better, in a Civil War camp.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Va Dave said:

4 foot deep hole can get pretty damn exciting on an early colonial settlement, even better, in a Civil War camp.

You got that right! Or a gold rush rush era camp or fur trade site or western stage stop or ghost town and the list goes on and on.Big iron etc often lead to even bigger surprises.

I assume you two mean using a 2 Box set up to locate Dumps & Hut sites to dig?  I have used mine to locate dumps for bottle digging.   It doesn't really work too well on locating Privies.

Tell us some stories.

• Like 2

Well at least you can say that XP finishes what they start... 

I would have bought the small elliptical had that been the surprise...I'm wondering what the hold up is on that? they already have the molds from the Deus 1 (I still have that machine and coil) I know that the battery is in the shaft on that coil...is there just not enough room inside the coil to make it happen with the Deus ? It seems that the 9 inch round on the deus 2 is the same size as it was on the Deus 1 ......sorry for the ramble...

strick

• Like 2

Nope you’re all wrong. I think it’s a new gold pan. 😀

• Haha 1