Do Not Fear The Hag

I was afraid to go to a certain spot , because i was told all who ventured into that spot where met by an angry hag, who kicked them out . but it was raining , and I figured I would try it , and I said if that is true , its going to be loaded, so I turned on the detector. And on my 1st swing a quarter , then another and then a dime , just in a small spot , and this went on thru the hole spot , then the grounds keepers showed up , and they Ignored me , No hag, I was waiting for the hag to show up ,and order me to leave, but somthing kept her away , maybe the rain maybe she was not working that day , so I kept nervously swinging, and the coins kept showing up . for me it was an all time record for one day 19 quarters, and some dimes and nickles all in 6.60$ very good hunt glad i went , cuzz the hag never showed up

20201205_040826.jpg

20201205_040830.jpg

Nice hunt Kaolin, while I don't advocate hunting anywhere that is questionable, if it's public property no hag has any authority. 😀 😏

Quite the cleanup of coins and a lot of other cool stuff. 👍

Good post fun to read.

Nice haul, did you run into "Major Tom" ? 🙈

I asked because it looks like you contacted "Ground Control" 🤔.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Under the spoon on the left, looks like a ground rod wire clamp 😁.

Sorry for the "dry" sense of humor I inherited it from my Dad 🧐🤣

Very good hunt with some gold also, and it looks like you also got screws, was those from the hag.

Having Hag experience with that nasty 'ol Sea Hag I'd say you pulled it off pretty well !

Her goons 😛didn't even bother you either? 

Impressive mass of coins with some nice trinket frosting !

I found one of those ground rod clamps a while back , it was my most valuable find at that point ! They're pricey ! And usually very reusable , all copper .