Deus 2 Master Lite Set Up For Water Hunting

bigtim1973

28 minutes ago, bigtim1973 said:

Anyone doing a deus 2 ws6 master for beach and shallow water hunting by chance??

I think @Carolina and @F350Platinum run the WS6 Master on the beach. I'm sure they can answer any questions you may have.

19 minutes ago, bigtim1973 said:

Anyone doing a deus 2 ws6 master for beach and shallow water hunting by chance??

I sold my crappy ws6 master because I can't see it and my big sausage fingers do not jive with the little adjustment buttons.  

3 hours ago, midalake said:

I sold my crappy ws6 master because I can't see it and my big sausage fingers do not jive with the little adjustment buttons.  

Lol....was the ws6 crappy I got from you??

I have slim fingers and see fine as long as I’m wearing my 3.0 diopter reading glasses so I like using my ws6 as master ( with my 9” coil ) for my 11 “ I just got a remote holder that attached into the shaft end and the remote sits in it with a screwed on top with thumbscrews which can’t fall off.  So I can use my remote worn on my arm or use it shaft mounted - same with WS6 I can use it on the stem or worn like a watch. I have only used the deus2 in the water once so not much experience to tell.