Flatwire Mono Coils For Axiom?

I wonder if anyone is building flatwire coils for the axiom detector? I had great success running flatwire coils on my gpx4500. Also how about concentric flatwire coils?

• 2 months later...

Good things come to those who wait 🙂

I guess as a part of this question, is there anyone who can explain if/how you could use a GPX coil on the Axiom? I'm not looking for the mechanical connecting, but the TX/RX values and compatibility etc as a road to getting even better coils for the Garrett Axiom. I find my 7x11 ridiculously bump/pressure sensitive at times, though I love the size and shape - would like a little more detection sensitivity. Has anyone had to send their 7x11 back? As an option, my ultimate dream for a larger coil would be to have an 18 inch NF Advantage coil. It was my favorite and best performing and light weight. Also it found my biggest nugget to date (25g). The standard Axiom coils are good, I'm not knocking them and kind of enjoy the 11x13 central hotspot. Thoughts???

I've discussed this with people who make coils as they've indicated it's just not possible to get a GPX coil working on it properly.  It's better to start from scratch making coils designed for it.