Todays The Day! Well Not Really, Just A Fugazi....

Interesting finds.   It's also interesting how familiar places have changed over our lifetimes. I'm 61. Can you imagine what folks from 150 or more years ago would notice?   Much would be unrecognizable to them in my locale.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JCR said:

Interesting finds.   It's also interesting how familiar places have changed over our lifetimes. I'm 61. Can you imagine what folks from 150 or more years ago would notice?   Much would be unrecognizable to them in my locale.

It's the same thing out here JCR and some places including the schoolyard have become almost unrecognizable in my lifetime.The old-time local Pomo and Yuki Indians as well as the Italian Irish German and other immigrants of a 150 years ago would hightail it for the foothills and mountains.But even they have changed.

• Like 1

NICE!!!

• Thanks 1

Dope, weapons and jewelry sounds like a typical school yard around here as well...Had to look up what a ganja grinder was thats how much I know lol...I've found some really nice knives as well...nice hunt. 

strick

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

The coin looks authentic to me. Replications are supposed to be marked "copy".

14 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

The coin looks authentic to me. Replications are supposed to be marked "copy".

Hi Badger.I cannot say that you are wrong about that but from the little bit of searching that I did it appears that the very pricey genuine articles have gold settings.