Silver Day At The Lead Lake Site

Dan(NM)

Got into a nice little hot spot at a local lake that I call Lead Lake. I was running the Deus 2 and digging everything from 25 and up. I've dug almost 60lbs of lead weights there since January of this year. I dug a lot of holes with trash, as usual, but, I did end up with four possibly five pieces of silver jewelry. I have to do some extra cleaning to verify if the broken ring is silver or not. The little cross pendant is a nice little James Avery piece. I think it's ironic that I found a silver fishing hook pendant here lol. The Universe has a warped sense of humor image.gif.f646b00cd83b9c3868b90eb2b9c2e97e.gif

LL3.jpg

LL2.jpg

LL1.jpg

LL6.jpg

LL7.jpg

LL8.jpg

LL9.jpg

LL4.jpg

LL5.jpg

Great job on the hunt, and I really like the hook pendant.

Thanks for keeping all that lead from the fish, it seems if they had more of it they could be writing with their tails.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Wow Dan, thatย was a good one. ๐Ÿ‘Looks like you carpet bombed the place ๐Ÿ˜‰ Guess that will all be gone if the lake ever comes back. Nice silver haul!

2 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great job on the hunt, and I really like the hook pendant.

Thanks for keeping all that lead from the fish, it seems if they had more of it they could be writing with their tails.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Thanks Valen!

37 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Wow Dan, thatย was a good one. ๐Ÿ‘Looks like you carpet bombed the place ๐Ÿ˜‰ Guess that will all be gone if the lake ever comes back. Nice silver haul!

Thank you. One good rainy season and the lake will be back to it's normal level. I'll take as much out as possible until then. Hardly anyone is coming here, except the fishermen. It's a very peaceful place to hunt and it appears I'm the only one hunting here.

5 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Well done again, Dan! Congrats on the silver and finding a hot spot that is all yours. That's very rare these days.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you. The hunters around here don't seem to care about hunting around water for some reason. If they're hunting, they're not hunting for jewelry ๐Ÿ™‚