Suggestion For Go Terrain Users

F350Platinum

Thought I saw this in the XP Go Terrain instruction video, here is something you could use for your cell phone, a case to keep it running without holding it. In my situation, if I close my Z-Flip 4, it shuts off the ID comms with Go Terrain.Resized_20231124_095310.thumb.jpeg.417fb0981fa0ebd8b27fb9d9e7fef497.jpeg

You can see by the photo my phone will fit but with my booster battery it will not. If you're phone is a bit smaller you may be able to close the pouch with the battery. Maybe that would have worked with my Galaxy 7 ๐Ÿ˜€ย The booster battery will fit in the front pocket, but I'd turn the phone facing the back to keep from damaging the screen.

At least I can keep the phone completely covered until I need it with this case, but the case is not padded.ย ๐Ÿ˜€ It's $9.90 at Serious Detecting:ย 

https://seriousdetecting.com/products/xp-metal-detectors-xp-phone-pocket-for-mobile-phone-remote-control-finds?variant=45210894270748&gad_source=1

And it's made by XP! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 4

Something made by XP that only costs $10?ย  I'm shocked, I tell you... shocked!

• Haha 2

That came with my XP 280 backpack and they called it a remote control case... now that Go Terrain is out, it became a phone case.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

That came with my XP 280 backpack and they called it a remote control case... now that Go Terrain is out, it became a phone case.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep, same for me. ๐Ÿ˜€ Looked everywhere for it when I thought of it, and it was attached to the 280 ๐Ÿคช

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If you upgrade to Z-flip 5 and put the app on the smaller folded screen and use a lanyard like this you can have it in your face hands free.ย ย https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MVNYCYR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

• Like 2