Phrunt's Rod Clip For Swing Arm, Flashlight, Probe?

Doc

• The title was changed to Phrunt's Rod Clip For Swing Arm, Flashlight, Probe?

Their intended purpose is to hold Pinpointers but they work fantastic for holding swing arms, and night detector users could attach their flashlight to light up the coil area way better than a little LED on the control pod does 🙂

They're pretty amazing for the price, and good quality too.

pinpointerholder.thumb.jpg.03c411e6d149ba6a743393f9b0db43cd.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Phrunt here in the U.S. if you were to buy that little specialized screw and that neat little nut, your cost would be $5 all by itself at a hardware store, it you could find them.

I really appreciate you showing that because I think I may start including them along with the SAGA to give customers another way to connect the SAGA to the detector rod, along with the clip I already provide.

Doc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I really appreciate you showing that because I think I may start including them along with the SAGA to give customers another way to connect the SAGA to the detector rod, along with the clip I already provide.

That's a really good idea, as for round shafts it's great, and your alternative is excellent for all other shape shafts.  Combined having both come with the kit would be fantastic.

• Like 1