Monster 13.5 Gram Bvlgari Gold, I'm Speechless.

Congratulations Gerry on a stunning find!! It doesn't get much better than and that's what every beach hunter hopes to find.  It is amazing that someone would wear something like that in water. I guess he needed to have his ego stroked by showing it off. It would be a crying shame if you can't find the owner :wink:  Thanks for sharing an amazing find.

• Like 1

Awesome save, amigo!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan(NM) said:

Congratulations Gerry on a stunning find!! It doesn't get much better than and that's what every beach hunter hopes to find.  It is amazing that someone would wear something like that in water. I guess he needed to have his ego stroked by showing it off. It would be a crying shame if you can't find the owner :wink:  Thanks for sharing an amazing find.

One of my Facebook followers feels this ring was probably on a gold chain. If that's the case, the chain had to have broke. Either way, it's not sitting at the bottom of the ocean anymore. 

Thanks for the kind words. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'll probably sell just to help offset cost of the trip, it's too fancy for my taste

I like parables seasoned with a little story....

In spite of beauty or monetary value, the real treasure is the meaning of that piece to the wearer.

I have been looking for a gold rope necklace for two decades with no luck.

It didn't belong to me, I never wanted yellow gold on my neck or hands, but if it weren't for a rope, maybe I wouldn't be here writing now....

Meditate on what to do 🏴‍☠️

• Like 2

Great find and I would like to know if that also belonged to GB Amateur since you got his wallet.

• Haha 3

That's a stunning find - congrats, Gerry!

• Like 1