Found The Wife’s Christmas Present

Hi all,

I know I’m currently listed as a lurker here, but I had to reregister awhile back.

So, here I am with the best find of the year and I have to follow Gerry. Geez… a regular guy don’t stand a chance. The reason I don’t post here often is that I’m embarrassed to show my finds compared to everyone else on the forum. Especially Gerry!

i found gold ring #6 for the year. 7.4 grams of 14k with a 5.5mm stone identified by a jeweler as a diamond just under 3/4 carat. It’s the biggest single diamond stone I’ve found. No inscription, marked 14k, almost index finger deep, 15 on the NOX, dirt fishing an itty-bitty kiddie snow sled hill. The second gold from that park hill this year. Keep on sledding’ kiddies!

Anyway. Merry Christmas Dear!!

J from Sandy,

sorry, I don’t take photos any better than I make computers work.

IMG_0752.jpeg

Congrats, that's a nice ring!

Biggest single stone I've found has ~0,35ct / 4,5mm and I only ever found 2 rings with a bigger stone over a course of 5 years and a LOT auf hours and holes on the beach.

8 hours ago, Wasatchgold said:

I don’t post here often is that I’m embarrassed to show my finds compared to everyone else on the forum.

No need to be embarrassed - depending on where you're located etc., every find might be "valuable"!

Great find and I think it is much better than Gerry's find, as it is a find from a place that won't have tourist's all the time.

Your wife will be very pleased to have it unless she is picky, in that case just send it to me and I will share it with my girlfriend.

Good luck on your next outing.

Congrats on the gold & diamond ring, Wasatchgold, well done! And from the looks of your wife's ring collection, you're doing awesome! 😎

58 minutes ago, Wasatchgold said:

thousand+ rings

😵 .. and you talk about embarrassment.. what should I say? 😅