Lots Of Gold

A find is still a find, it's all about the hunt.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The Seeker said:

Happy new year to my fellow pirates 🥳

To you too Seeker. Plated is still a lot of fun to find and it looks like you scored some nice ones!

• Like 2

Plated, stainless, etc gets hurled way out to sea into deeper water where it belongs 🤣

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tony said:

Plated, stainless, etc gets hurled way out to sea into deeper water where it belongs 🤣

Spoken like a true Pirate!.. If it's not Gold or Silver, it's destiny is the plank....

I have had a few distant friends that sell the stuff. Those are some nice looking chains and I would bet the one with the religious' metal would sell first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Tony said:

I should throw some back,  but not too deep so someone else gets the rush of finding them.

5 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Spoken like a true Pirate!.. If it's not Gold or Silver, it's destiny is the plank....

I have had a few distant friends that sell the stuff. Those are some nice looking chains and I would bet the one with the religious' metal would sell first.

I’ll post it up and see if I get any interest for them. A few bucks for gas wouldn’t hurt. HH

• Like 1