Avantree Interested In Hearing From You

58 minutes ago, Wiggins said:

The upgraded versions of the Torus and Relay have been suggested and should be in production soon. (Torus with more rugged design and improved battery life, Relay with longer cord options and velcro, etc.)

You should be able to see this bundle on our website and on Amazon soon.

That is absolutely fantastic Wiggins, thank you so much for coming here and listening to feedback, I can't wait to get my hands on the new models.   

• Like 1

Great News.

Unfortunately I just bought both in the past 2 months.

Sigh................

11 hours ago, Wiggins said:

Hi everyone, thanks to your enthusiastic feedback, I've got it approved with the company to release a set for metal detectors.

It will be called the NB05T, a combination of the Torus neckband speakers and the Relay Bluetooth transmitter. Both products have aptX Low Latency so they'll be perfect for finding your target accurately.

Torus:

image.png.1ae96fdce407bb5a2744331430e264f8.png

Relay:

image.png.32fc0c7d352f864b58b8d1b2a4158c63.png

The planned MSRP will be $119.99 USD, which is cheaper than if you were to buy the products individually.

This bundle will include our existing versions of the Torus and Relay. The upgraded versions of the Torus and Relay have been suggested and should be in production soon. (Torus with more rugged design and improved battery life, Relay with longer cord options and velcro, etc.)

Thats awesome

• Like 1

Just now, Gold Ryder said:

Will it plug and play on the 5000?

yep, as you can currently use their relay aptX LL transmitter on the 5000 fine, along with the Torus neck speaker, so no reason the new version won't work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Wow! I just received my torus nbo5t in the mail today. I can hear! With my Equinox 800 I heard music with all the tones it has. Now I hear a symphony! The sound quality is amazing over the stock headphones. I played around in my yard, that I've gone over about twenty times, and heard so much more. I used both the speaker and the ear buds. The buds are great in wind. Then I plugged into my gpx 4500 with an adapter. Previously I could not run this machine here because of the emi. I cranked the sensitivity down to 3 and the gain down to 2 to stabilize it. And I could still pick up signals at some depth. I only screwed around with this one for maybe twenty minutes in my pasture where there aren't a lot of signals. Super impressed with what I could find with the way I had to run the detector on such low settings.

The penny I should have found before. The pencil extender and eraser clamp was a very complex sound. On the 4500 I was amazed at the depth with such low settings, a horseshoe nail, 22 short, Lead shot, a 22 bullet and and a square nail. The items them selves weren't important. It was finding them.

The audio on both speaker and buds was great. With the 4500 I needed to use the buds. I'll have to play around with that. 

Thanks for the product.

KIMG0732.JPG

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lost Scout said:

Wow! I just received my torus nbo5t in the mail today. I can hear! With my Equinox 800 I heard music with all the tones it has. Now I hear a symphony! The sound quality is amazing over the stock headphones. I played around in my yard, that I've gone over about twenty times, and heard so much more. I used both the speaker and the ear buds. The buds are great in wind. Then I plugged into my gpx 4500 with an adapter. Previously I could not run this machine here because of the emi. I cranked the sensitivity down to 3 and the gain down to 2 to stabilize it. And I could still pick up signals at some depth. I only screwed around with this one for maybe twenty minutes in my pasture where there aren't a lot of signals. Super impressed with what I could find with the way I had to run the detector on such low settings.

The penny I should have found before. The pencil extender and eraser clamp was a very complex sound. On the 4500 I was amazed at the depth with such low settings, a horseshoe nail, 22 short, Lead shot, a 22 bullet and and a square nail. The items them selves weren't important. It was finding them.

The audio on both speaker and buds was great. With the 4500 I needed to use the buds. I'll have to play around with that. 

Thanks for the product.

KIMG0732.JPG

Forgot to add the others.

KIMG0733.JPG

KIMG0734.JPG

KIMG0735.JPG

• Like 6

On 2/24/2024 at 4:19 AM, Wiggins said:

Hi everyone, thanks to your enthusiastic feedback, I've got it approved with the company to release a set for metal detectors.

It will be called the NB05T, a combination of the Torus neckband speakers and the Relay Bluetooth transmitter. Both products have aptX Low Latency so they'll be perfect for finding your target accurately.

Torus:

image.png.1ae96fdce407bb5a2744331430e264f8.png

Relay:

image.png.32fc0c7d352f864b58b8d1b2a4158c63.png

The planned MSRP will be $119.99 USD, which is cheaper than if you were to buy the products individually.

This bundle will include our existing versions of the Torus and Relay. The upgraded versions of the Torus and Relay have been suggested and should be in production soon. (Torus with more rugged design and improved battery life, Relay with longer cord options and velcro, etc.)

Can you please email me, as I'd like to try one of these on the E1500 detector. nenad@phasetechnical.com.au 

2 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

Can you please email me, as I'd like to try one of these on the E1500 detector. nenad@phasetechnical.com.au 

Maybe this will help if Wiggins isn't on here often.

KIMG0738.JPG