Which Coil(s) Do You Use On Your 6000?

1 hour ago, Jonathan Porter said:

You mean coming to terms with multiple close family members passing away from Covid, then getting Covid themselves, whilst trying to run a business?  All the while working stupidly long hours with a back injury!

Most Everyone is well aware of Rohan's difficulties in running his business which he does remarkably well, considering the small workforce and the quality he produces. What I was referring to, is the Minelab chip stuff-up. That issue set NF back many months. Its a total clusterf%$k that ML went down the track of chipping the coils to start with...totally unnecessary and detrimental to the uptake of the 6000. Add to that, the sad illness and death incidents, it certainly a bad year for them. I am a big supporter of NF and have bought numerous coils from them and have always had zero issues. Hope 2024 is a much more positive year for Rohan & Co.

• Like 3

Although ML makes the best gold detecting machine, I don't like being forced to buy a coil or coil size that I don't want. Because when I buy a new detector I get two, one for the wife and one for myself if I'm in the good book. That means I have two high priced coils that neither of us use. Because I have had great service from Rohan I spend my money with him in preference but the coils that I have made from Coiltex have given me no complaints also.

• Like 1