Hello From Western Pa

Hello everyone, new member here from Western Pennsylvania just saying hello. Been a lurker off and on for awhile and decided to join. Currently using an XP Deus 2 since March 2022 and before that an Equinox 800 which my wife sometimes uses. Haven't detected much this past year due to other projects, etc. but hope to remedy that this year. Today I noticed I didn't even have the Deus 2 updated to the most current program that's been out since September. Updated today, detector charged, and waiting for the ground to thaw out. Thanks in advance for all the great info and tips I'm sure I'll read on the forums. John "JJ" Smith aka jjsharpshooter.

• Like 6

Welcome from East Texas.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 4:39 PM, jjsharpshooter said:

Hello everyone, new member here from Western Pennsylvania just saying hello. Been a lurker off and on for awhile and decided to join. Currently using an XP Deus 2 since March 2022 and before that an Equinox 800 which my wife sometimes uses. Haven't detected much this past year due to other projects, etc. but hope to remedy that this year. Today I noticed I didn't even have the Deus 2 updated to the most current program that's been out since September. Updated today, detector charged, and waiting for the ground to thaw out. Thanks in advance for all the great info and tips I'm sure I'll read on the forums. John "JJ" Smith aka jjsharpshooter.

Welcome and good hunting from Pittsburgh JJ .

• Like 1

Welcome to the crew JJ and yer wife too ! 

Ask any questions ya have been wounderin' about .

Nobody (from here) has asked yet  . So , now I have to.

Did ya find anything GOOD ? 😉

On 1/15/2024 at 4:39 PM, jjsharpshooter said:

Updated today, detector charged, and waiting for the ground to thaw out.

Welcome from Indiana!

Sounds like you are ready to go, and I hope the grounds thaws out for you soon.

Welcome!.... Originally from Belle Vernon, PA