A Long Awaited AlgoForce E1500 Video

18 minutes ago, Aureous said:

Same for me, I often have a ratio of 30:1 shotgun pellets to gold using the 6000. Plenty of un-detected deep gold around, its just that we don't have any new detectors capable of hearing it. I am soon getting a legacy Minelab PI (maybe SD2200D) and modding it for use with big coils. Beats a 7000 by a noticeable margin so should be interesting....

Awesome. Wish you luck.

D4G

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ndplumr said:

Put me down for one of the first AlgoForce 1500's you get in Gerry

I've been in contact with Alex and he knows me from many yrs of promoting gold detectors and working with previous Engineering.  It's just going to take some time to get them to US.  Hopefully not over a year, like some manufactures.

• Like 7
  • Oh my! 2

2 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I've been in contact with Alex and he knows me from many yrs of promoting gold detectors and working with previous Engineering.  It's just going to take some time to get them to US.  Hopefully not over a year, like some manufactures.

Next time you talk with him, tell him I need the next generation unit to beat the GPX 5000 on deep beach coins 😅 No hurry,  if he can get me one by next week that would be fine 😂. It is nice to see someone willing to get a quality PI to the market and hopefully reset the current pricing system.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dig4gold said:

if he actually improves his gold count/pellet ratio.

I doubt you will ever be able to distinguish lead from gold. At least not in my life time. I would gladly pay >> $10k if any detector reliably would. What I am more interested in is to know if the AlgoForce with its PI-TID would beat a modern VLF, like the Manticore or Nox, in distinguishing small gold from iron trash at depth > 2 inch in hot ground (not mild ground which is a whole lot easier). Or rusted small tin flakes from gold, which show up on the Manticore with pretty much the same ID as gold (which sucks big time). This would be the real game changer for me and reason to buy it. But probably the only reason, considering what I already have.

GC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

But the added features it provides, the multiple of affordable coil selections and it's ergonomics will shine.  If we find some gold at Rye Patch, then we also know it will shine in other less hunted areas.

If there is any detector that will find a significant amount of gold at Rye Patch then the price is relatively unimportant to someone like me.  I want to go out and find gold.  I bought a $1500 X-coil so that I could do that with the 7000 and I think it is money well spent.

We are at the end of the gold in places like Rye Patch and I still haven't found a chevron.  I've found missed pieces in our local areas when I get out.  Some guys who get out often are still finding a few nuggets here and there.

We've got some patches down here that had a 'lot' of little gold 4-5 years ago but it's gone now.  We can't find any with the VLFs, the 7000s, 2300s and the GPXs.  If an AlgoForce can find some there it won't be because of its price.  It will be because it has the right stuff.  No doubt it could have found a lot of the gold found by previous detectors and we can prove that by using some of that gold as test nuggets in those patches.

I'm with Gerry.  This detector just seems to have some different features and some new PI views.

Now, how can dealers make a buck?  Gerry will provide training with his experts.  Just my thought when you buy something as a direct sale to consumer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

Cooler weather at another gold spot so heading there now to try it out, fingers crossed. 

Simon,

If we don’t hear back from you for a few day we will assume you’re finding lots of bits on your old flogged patches again. 😅

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Simon, Your honest and up front raw video, comments and testing is fantastic.

Not many folks get as excited as you do for so many detectors and or coils.  Your enthusiasm towards helping so many people in finding different tools for the gold hunt is exactly on par with the top few in the US who do the same.  Passion my friend is bleeding through.

Hopefully my Staff/I will be able to find one some how and get it to well known and hunted out Rye Patch, NV.  I'm keeping an open mind in realizing a USD $1500 GPX-6000 detector is not a USD $6500 PI or even a USD $3400 SDC-2300.  But the added features it provides, the multiple of affordable coil selections and it's ergonomics will shine.  If we find some gold at Rye Patch, then we also know it will shine in other less hunted areas.

Interestingly, I enjoy hunting specimen gold and especially the kind that many PI's from the past can't see.  Having a detector with it's sensitivity and ID system should be a game changer to the pocketbook.  Just think of how many folks who can now afford a Pulse Induction detector and still have the money to fill the gas tank and go.

Thanks again my friend.

Thank you Gerry, this is very kind of you.  I do my best to try help people and cut through the marketing to give my opinions on things, I may not always be right, and with metal detecting there are always variables that can change results which is why I just do raw video, in most cases I've not even watched back the video before uploading it, why? because I don't care to, I have nothing to hide, with computer software a decade or two ago there was a term often used WYSIWIG, and that's how I like my videos to be, it means What You See Is What You Get. 

I think it's very wise of you to jump on a dealership with the Algoforce as soon as is possible, who knows what the future holds from the brand too, this is their entry into the market, very exciting times ahead.

To quote Gerry, "Just think of how many folks who can now afford a Pulse Induction detector and still have the money to fill the gas tank and go."

Hit the nail on the head there, it brings an entire new market of customers into the game and they can go out confidently knowing their detector is a damn good one, just because its significantly cheaper doesn't mean they'll do significantly worse than someone with a more expensive unit.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to A Long Awaited AlgoForce E1500 Video