Algoforce Firmware Update 1.08 Now Available For Download

• The title was changed to Algoforce Firmware Update 1.08 Now Available For Download
8 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

0.7 secs vs. 1.5 seconds for a long press function to activate may not sound like a big difference, but when you want to re-ground balance it, it actually feels like a huge difference. Just so much more responsive now! 

I agree, it's very easy to notice the increase in speed.  Was that your suggestion Nenad? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, phrunt said:

I agree, it's very easy to notice the increase in speed.  Was that your suggestion Nenad? 

Yes. But possibly others gave feedback directly to Alex?? I'm not sure. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi people. What does one do if they live rural, don't own a computer and don't know anyone with one? Could a person take the control box to library or some community place and download any updates easy? I don't own a computer, never have.

53 minutes ago, Taz said:

Hi people. What does one do if they live rural, don't own a computer and don't know anyone with one? Could a person take the control box to library or some community place and download any updates easy? I don't own a computer, never have.

Yes, I would imagine so, you only need to take your control pod, so pop it off and take it along with the supplied USB C to A cable that your battery normally plugs into, you won't need battery as the computer powers it to do the update, plug the USB A end into the library computer, download the flash tool, USB driver and the firmware and it will be pretty easy for you.  You just run the UBS driver, then flash tool, select the firmware file that you download and click the update, my video shows a lot of the process.  It's very easy, as soon as it says it's completed you can disconnect the detector and you're good to go.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Yes, I would imagine so, you only need to take your control pod, so pop it off and take it along with the supplied USB C to A cable that your battery normally plugs into, you won't need battery as the computer powers it to do the update, plug the USB A end into the library computer, download the flash tool and the firmware and it will be pretty easy for you.  You just run the flash tool, select the firmware file that you download and click the update, my video shows a lot of the process.  It's very easy, as soon as it says it's completed you can disconnect the detector and you're good to go.  

Thanks.