Don't Nuke The Tarsacci Forum

5 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

What I’ve posted is coming straight from the guy that makes the Tarsacci.

Chuck 

I'm confused why Dimitar would tell you the warranty is not transferable?

Here is a copy and paste from the warranty policy for the Tarsacci -

The limited warranty will be considered void/invalid if the product was not properly registered to Tarsacci. This warranty is extended to the purchaser identified in the Product Registration Form (“Purchaser”) and is transferable. 

As far as I know and has always been that way The warranty is not transferable.

Chuck 

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

As far as I know and has always been that way The warranty is not transferable.

Chuck 

Just read the warranty Chuck - it's the exact opposite of what you say and has been since day one. Just like the last poster is telling you.

https://tarsacci.com/warranty-policy/

The limited warranty will be considered void/invalid if the product was not properly registered to Tarsacci. This warranty is extended to the purchaser identified in the Product Registration Form (“Purchaser”) and is transferable.

Steve 

I stand corrected and glad to be so. Somewhere down the road I was told it wasn’t transferable but they show only the accessories don’t carry the warranty with the detector. Hopefully my reading of that is correct.

Thanks!

Chuck 

Tarsacci has the worst audio! 
My tarsacci still resets itself when I’m hunting after sending it to Dimitar for a check up. 
Dimitar needs to make some changes with more testing. 
Not worth the $1500 I paid.   

I heard Dimitar tried to pitch the tarsacci to first texas detectors but was shot down that’s when he decided to out on his own. 
He knows nothing about marketing.

Totally agreed on the audio & marketing.

I had posted this video of a Tarsacci I have w modified audio, on YouTube awhile back.

The high tone and mid tones a totally distinct. This is the way they ALL should be, as people would be far more happy w it. 

Having met Dimitar I will say that I think he is a person who simply does this because he likes making machines that he likes, the way he likes. He is doing well in life so it’s more about doing what he enjoys than making money. Call it a passion project. In a nutshell if you don’t like what he is doing, go design and make your own detector or buy something else. Because I expect Dimitar will continue to march to his own drummer, not mine or anyone else's. I respect that.

When Dimitar and myself were texting each other I wanted to say something about your video I’ve seen before you posted it here. I ask him if he had any updates and he replied back that he had none. I wanted so much to say like you fixed Aaron’s Tarsacci but I think I said to you I wouldn’t. 
 I found a dealer in California show’s he will ship free but if you get anything from Dimitar you will pay shipping.

One thing about it we are myself don’t have to buy from him because all the other detector companies are bending over backwards to get our business .

I will say the Tarsacci is well built and solid as a rock in construction than some others on the market. The problem it will be moved over to the dead file at the rate it’s going.

Chuck 

9 hours ago, Aaron said:

Totally agreed on the audio & marketing.

I had posted this video of a Tarsacci I have w modified audio, on YouTube awhile back.

The high tone and mid tones a totally distinct. This is the way they ALL should be, as people would be far more happy w it. 

Yup, if mine had sounded like that I would have kept it.