Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Minelab Equinox Full Specifications & Brochures

Deep down inside I also believe the new technology will be a winner.  I'm just a bit cautious, as we have been "sales pitched" thru the years ,from many companies,  and  disappointed.  Even if it only matches the Deus 'performance,  I'll be very satisfied. I believe Minelab designed this unit to whoop the deus .  Just the price and the waterproofing are enough to get me to order one.  All the extra features are an added bonus for me.  The 6 inch coil option should do circles around the deus  w/ 9" coil.  

Steve --

Not trying to "argue," nor "win;" I apologize if it came across that way.  Only trying, through back-and-forth discussion, to exchange ideas --hoping things come up, and points are raised, along the way, that are helpful or informative.  While it's all speculation at this point, "informed" speculation is fun to banter about IMO.  

I look forward to the machine in any case, and I think it will be a winner.  I know you do, too.  

Cheers!

Steve

• Like 2

3 hours ago, steveg said:

Steve --

Not trying to "argue," nor "win;" I apologize if it came across that way.  Only trying, through back-and-forth discussion, to exchange ideas --hoping things come up, and points are raised, along the way, that are helpful or informative.  While it's all speculation at this point, "informed" speculation is fun to banter about IMO.  

I look forward to the machine in any case, and I think it will be a winner.  I know you do, too.  

Cheers!

Steve

Steve(g)

It seems to me that Steve's opinion is not just speculation. You don't have to read between the lines because it's obvious Steve is well informed (read knowledgeable) on the subject. 

I am joining this fan club.

Tom

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm struggling not to jump on this band wagon, but I'm afraid I'm loosing.  

14 minutes ago, Mark Gillespie said:

I'm struggling not to jump on this band wagon, but I'm afraid I'm loosing.

Sometimes the bandwagon is the right place to ride!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Sometimes the bandwagon is the right place to ride!

I believe it is........... this time...........