Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Minelab Discount For U.S. Military

Cabela's and Sportsman Warehouse, offer military discounts.  I bought mine at the local Sportsman Warehouse in Fairbanks, and received a military discount once I showed my retired veteran military ID.  Tried to order it online from Cabela's, but they could not ship it to Alaska because of the battery inside, and the only Cabela's store in Alaska is in Anchorage, too far from me to pick it up.

Amazon would have shipped it to my house, but I saved a few dollars by buying locally.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I love the fact that American State gives sales for Military persons. In my opinion, being in the military is one of the most dangerous and hard jobs in the world. They risk their lives to protect ours and maintain peace in the world. I think that it is very good that they have a minilab discount. My father was in the Air Forces in the past, he is very proud of it. He usually buys all his things on a site, click here, because there are a lot of sales during the year. He said that discounts are given by the state save him a lot of money and also the Minelab discount.

On 3/1/2019 at 4:53 PM, Chase Goldman said:

Good point.  Several independent MD dealers will offer Vet discounts too

I do...if you are an active or retired service member, let me know when purchasing, and thank you for your service!

Steve

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, SarahCornel said:

This is a good opportunity to purchase a quality product with a discount.

As a VET myself, I'm happy to provide the 15% military discount to those who have earned it.

Some of my most loyal customers for the last 25 yrs have been Military and I thank you.

Gerry's Detectors

www.gerrysdetectors.com

USMil.jpg

• Like 7

Do you know if this is expressly limitedto US military or could I get the same rebate being a retired German soldier?

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 3:08 AM, Horst said:

Do you know if this is expressly limited to US military or could I get the same rebate being a retired German soldier?

I am a retired Canadian Forces veteran. I asked my local detector dealer if the Minelab discount could be applied to my purchase in Canada and it was granted.

Maybe you need to ask for it in other countries as it certainly isn't advertised. Good luck!!!

• Like 3