Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

What Is Your Reasoning For A New Equinox?

Like I said, my metal detecting hobby started about 45 years ago. If memory serves me, my first real detector was a compass cue-to-1000. I believe it had a blue control box. Correct me if I'm wrong. I found my first seated half dime with that little detector but you had to dig a ton of stuff then.  I've probably purchased over 20 detectors since then.                          When you've turned 65, you need all the help you can get. Just look at technology advancements from that little compass cue to the minelab equinox 800. That's why I want the equinox.                                                               Bluegrass Man

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnnysalami1957 said:

Well I just spent 1500.00 on a Deus WS5 and another 400.00 on a high frequency coil in June . So why not piss away another 800.00. I mean you can't take it with you anyway. And it gives my wife more to Bi*ch at me about.

I ain't never seen a U-Haul behind a hearse.

• Haha 2

It looked like it was made for me and I wanted for the first time to have a new detector from the earliest release, so I could be among the first group of users, and to learn it along with others, sharing experiences on this forum. 

• Like 1