You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      https://codan.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/FINAL-INVESTOR-PRESENTATION-20-Aug-20.pdf
      Metal detector sales up 30% (Recreational 11%, Gold Prospecting 42%) -

Africa is the largest market by far (due to gold prospecting detectors) -

New gold prospecting model coming GPX 6000 -

X-Terra and Safari discontinued -

Thirty million invested in Engineering / R&D. No wonder the competition can't keep up! I found it interesting that even with the new Vanquish and Equinox, sales growth is heavily weighted to the gold prospecting models, illustrating the relative size of the markets. The big money is in gold prospecting detectors, as further evidenced by sales in Africa in particular. And although a new GPX model is specifically indicated, there is no such hint about a new coin detector release soon.
      FY21 OUTLOOK
      Well positioned for FY21:
      • Strong start to the year and in line with FY20
      • Demand for our metal detection products remains strong
      • Minelab will benefit from a full year of Vanquish® sales and the release of a new gold detector
      • Current travel restrictions may impact Tactical Communications business development
      • Minetec is expected to return to profitability
      • Strong balance sheet allows us to explore strategic opportunities
      Business update at virtual AGM on 28th October 2020
    • By aufarmer
      Outside of other risks, if a person purchased an unopened, never registered Minelab detector from a unauthorized dealer/party, say a pawn shop.  Would Minelab cover warranty service without a receipt from an authorized dealer?
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Come to find that forum member Mike Haer has a weekly podcast each Monday that I have been generally oblivious to though I think I linked to it in the past on a given subject. Anyway, Mike had another new forum member, George Kinsey, on last week and the forum was mentioned. Many hours of listening available there from past shows so check it out. And thanks for the mention guys!!
      https://www.spreaker.com/show/all-metal-modes-show
      Mike’s Website
    • By Boogness
      Does anybody here readily know how to check exactly how much longer your warranty is good for right off hand? I registered my minelab and didn’t get a confirmation so was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction. 
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Check out all the great finds with Garrett metal detectors!
      https://www.garrett.com/sites/default/files/pdf/2020-09/3500089-Searcher-Sept-2020.pdf

• By Steve Herschbach
      ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS COMPETITION
      Minelab are excited to launch our Multi IQ: Accept No Imitations competition, exclusively available to our EQUINOX and VANQUISH users.
      To enter the contest, simply tell us in 100 words or less why you choose to detect with EQUINOX or VANQUISH, and you'll go into the running to win a Minelab merch prize pack.
      Competition ends Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 5:00pm ACST. Terms & Conditions apply.
      ENTER NOW