Detectors Under $100!

While on the main forum I 'clicked through'  on an ad about a waterproof metal detector on eBay.  That detector was at a Buy Now price under $60.  I started reading the details and looking at some of the other 'similar items' and discovered that the low end market is upping its understanding of metal detectors.  The product descriptions indicate an effort to market and capture the true nature of what metal detectors are used for in the field.

https://www.ebay.com/i/303679961277?var=602921879060&norover=1&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]&siteid=0&ipn=admain2&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-157953-782142-0&mkcid=4&placement=529925&gclid=Cj0KCQiAlZH_BRCgARIsAAZHSBmMmYBYeCJteqb75VB_YgHROstIVZ57SDhfcg2P-DWWo4nQ1ztvMMcaAlgvEALw_wcB 

Simon, how many of these bad boys do you have?

Mitchel

Not waterproof, just the coil - lots of tech talk to try and bolster sales of what is just another generic Chinese VLF detector.  All I can say is to support genuine metal detector manufacturers that offer actual aftersales support, especially in these tough economic times.  *Noted that this for detectors under $100. 

Did you return it yet?  haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1