Whites MX Sport Audio Pinout

No schematics I am aware of, and I posted to most detailed image I’ve seen of the internal wiring. I would not open the case, simply test the pin outs for a result. You can’t hurt anything randomly hooking up headphone leads.

Its the same circuit board as MX7 so look here:

https://md-hunter.com/opening-the-whites-mx7-novelty-2017-with-a-2015-circuit-board/

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By CPT_GhostLight
      I was experimenting with Dan(MN)'s mod of mounting the WM-08 to a pair of good quality wired headphones, which works really well. I read the Equinox manual section about the WM 08 and saw that its latency is only 17ms whereas Low Latency Bluetooth is 40ms and normal Bluetooth is up to 100ms.
      I have been using LL Bluetooth ear buds all Summer and Fall so I'm used to the way they respond, but when I tested my new WM 08 rig, I couldn't really tell any difference in response time/latency. I guess I was expecting there to be a noticible difference.
      So my questions are, for those who use the WM 08 module, can you tell a difference as opposed to Bluetooth? Do you prefer to use the WM 08 setup and why?
    • By CPT_GhostLight
      So I did a little more experimenting with the WM08 and various wired headphones I have around the house and I am noticing a little difference in latency VS Bluetooth, specially with pinpointing as suggested in responses to my previously posted WM08 question. I also noticed quite a difference in sound of different headphones when used with the WM08 too. I've been looking into some of your suggested headphones, such as Gray Ghost, Sunray Gold, Killer Bee, etc., as well as looking at older posts regarding headphones for use with the Equinox.
      This leads me to ask a question to those of you who prefer wired phones with your Nox. What full over-the-ear wired headphones do you prefer with your Equinox and why? TIA for your help.

• By Bohemia Miner
      I noticed that these don't come with a volume control.  Is that because it's harder to hear under water and not needed?  Would I be better off with a pair of Amphibians from Detector Pro?
      Thanks!
      Walt
    • By mungass
      Who has run the sp01 on their  6
      I had a crack , with my cogs as well , but found the cables a pain in the arse ...
      Also with the 6,s headphones on 70% volume on the phones and the detector backed off a tad  I hear the feint murmurs ok I reckon anyway 😃
      I
    • By Dan(NM)
      I had some spare time today and was messing around in the man-cave. I've had a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50X that I had used with the WM08 last year.
      I've been plugging wired earbuds into the WM08 and running the cord down the back of my shirt to keep the cord out of my way.
      I have a couple of APTX Low Latency transmitters I used on the CTX, Etrac etc and was going to use that on the Audio's.
      I was having a hard time getting them to pair up, when I glanced at my WM08 and had a flash of inspiration The Techica's have a special twist in, removable plug, so I decided to make a short patch cord and mount the WM08 on the side of the headphones.
      These phones have some excellent sound quality with more than enough volume and they feel great. I retire this Saturday, so I plan on giving the setup a good work out next week.

• By Dug2gld
      Got the tarsacci out today to get things charged up and redoing the zlink wires differently. I love the z link and Garrett headphones. But hate the connector that’s needed.  Wish I could figure out something different for that.  Will be in Culpeper in about 3 weeks for the DIV and will only be using the tarsacci there.