What About The Fisher Gold Strike

Question for Rob, Chris or Steve. Do any of you know why Fisher's Gold Strike never took off and became popular? I got to test one out several years back and it seemed to be a worthy gold machine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Question for Rob, Chris or Steve. Do any of you know why Fisher's Gold Strike never took off and became popular? I got to test one out several years back and it seemed to be a worthy gold machine.

One reason was that the Gold Strike did not have a threshold that we were used to having. We listened for the whispers or faint changes in the threshold to find the dinks.

• Like 1

Steve did  good job of telling everyone.

I too was one of the original testers and met Fred/Lilly Brust at Rey Patch NV.  I found gold with it and in fact one of my favorite OR nuggets I found with one.  I think most folks were not up to snuff on the digital readout.  I actually liked a couple features on it (Digital ID) as I could hunt areas where there was an abundance of a certain target and with the ID system, I just ignored that #, kind of like I can do on the Equinox 800.

The pics are of the OR nugget I found with the Gold Strike.

nug10.JPG

aau.JPG

aaua.JPG

auaau.JPG

• Like 6

Looks like you've found a mouth worthy nugget with just about every Detector Gerry 🙂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Looks like you've found a mouth worthy nugget with just about every Detector Gerry 🙂

Who me?

7oz2B.jpg

• Haha 1

dare you to try and put that potatoe nuggy you found with your Bug in your mouth....lol

Come on...you can do it....!!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, oneguy said:

dare you to try and put that potatoe nuggy you found with your Bug in your mouth....lol

Come on...you can do it....!!!!!

I don't think this 2 pounder will fit.  I actually found this one with the White's MXT

Ganes1.JPG

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1

gerry...  I was thinking about the one in that vid that you found with the Bug, think you also had it next to a $100 bill maybe?

Either way, the tater above is also pretty impressive!!!!!

Just lay down on your back, stick spud in your mouth and take that selfie.....?  lmao!

(we'll see if he takes the bait)

• Haha 1

Sounds like a challenge. Come on Gerry you can do it. Nice gold with the Gold Strike by the way.

• Haha 1