New D2 Software

PI-Man

I was compared to the IAR Relic program with different reactivity settings. With FAST audio is probably better adapted like ENHANCED audio with Manticore. Shorter time? Short delays? I don't know... Maybe. In iron-infested sites that work better for Minelab but we see soon with the next update. Like with The Legend, it could change everything!

• Like 2

Chase — I like your thinking of starting a new thread about comparison of the two.  Think it would be a valuable discussion to get everyone’s insight who owns both of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shelton said:

I was compared to the IAR Relic program with different reactivity settings. With FAST audio is probably better adapted like ENHANCED audio with Manticore. Shorter time? Short delays? I don't know... Maybe. In iron-infested sites that work better for Minelab but we see soon with the next update. Like with The Legend, it could change everything!

ML better than XP in the irons ?  Hmm ... 

Have you used or tried more standard D2 modes like SENSITIVE for example ?   Or even GENERAL ?  These modes are much more often used by the users than RELIC ,which is rather a specific mode 

My detailed field test done in March 2022  Test XP DEUS 2 28FMF en terres intérieures (metaux-detection.fr)    It is in French ..

• Like 4

I agree with Palzynski. My favourite prog. is the number 2, Sensitive. With some changes but, in my opinion, Sensitive is the most performing program for relic hunting.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In iron with D2, I obtained a good effect only with FAST... but I need to try also sensitive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shelton said:

In iron with D2, I obtained a good effect only with FAST... but I need to try also sensitive.

For info the D2 settings that I use since last year  : SENSITIVE , 5 TONES , SQUARE.   I have around 50 hours with my D2    

I have tried FAST during my tests btw , but I didnt like the pitch audio . Probably a matter of personal preference ..

• Like 1

Sometimes two tones are better than an aggressive pitch... and also I switched to one tone with Manticore... but with D2 pitch was ok for me. But that is personal preference

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mirda said:

Just another ordinary day without an update.

We could start betting on when XP will release the update...

February 29th

• Like 1
  • Haha 8