Sign in to follow this  
ed 1

Best Read

Hi, know that this is not Minbelab specific but what is the most informative/interesting  magazine for me to order 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By afreakofnature
      Hello all! I can not seem to find a copy to purchase of the 8th Edition of Jim Straight's Follow the Drywashers Vol 3. The Nuggetshooters Bible.  I have the 6th Edition and I would like to see what has been updated and added since.  I have heard there are over 40 new pages of material!
      The other book that I have been wanting to read is Larry Sallee's The Complete Unabridged Zip Zip!  I just can not afford the $200 price tag on this book nor do any libraries have it.
      I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow their copies.  I would only need it for a couple weeks.  I would pay for shipping both ways (PayPal friends), I could even put a deposit down or something.  Would anyone be willing to give a hand?  Thank you!
    • By Reno Chris
      At the ICMJ we've decided to post a free issue of the prospecting and Mining Journal magazine on the internet for any new folks who are around to see what it is. (Also experienced prospectors who are wondering about the magazine). We have up to date articles about how to get more gold in your prospecting, legal issues and the best equipment out there for finding gold. If you have any interest in prospecting, this is the magazine you will the most learn from. I may be a little biased as I'm the assistant Editor, but on the other hand I've been getting this magazine since the late 1970s and its always been a lot of fun.  Take a look, I think you'll be glad you did. I you want to subscribe, the subscription info is on the inside of the last page. Its worth not missing a single issue.           https://www.icmj.com/resources/news-and-events/miners-news/free-online-sample-issue-392/

• By afreakofnature
      Hello all! I can not seem to find a copy to purchase of the 8th Edition of Jim Straight's Follow the Drywashers Vol 3. The Nuggetshooters Bible.  I have the 6th Edition and I would like to see what has been updated and added since.  
      I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow their's.  I would only need it for a couple weeks to compare.  I would pay for shipping both ways (PayPal friends), I could even put a deposit down or something.  Would anyone be willing to give a hand?  Thanks!
    • By goldseeker4000
      Steve have you ever read the book "Gold Camp". It is about the gold rush of Virginia City, MT., Bannack, MT., and Alder Gulch, Henry Plummer and his Road Agents who robbed all the miners in the territory and the inception and begining of the Vigilanties. You would love this book and so would everyone else. This story would make for an amazing epic gold rush movie and the colorful people who lived thru it. Look it up if you can't find it I will find the book in my room and get you the authors name.
    • By kiwijw
      https://www.minelab.com/anz/go-minelabbing/treasure-talk/gold-depth-is-always-relative-to-ground-noise
      Good luck out there
      JW