Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

X-coil Connection Update

My connector just arrived.  The male end looks like you could put some heat shrink around, but definitely not the female end.  Either way, I would agree that the liquid electrical tape will be a good safe guard.

• Like 1

PM sent.

Bill

I have had about 9 people now send me offers :laugh:.  I guess I will sell it.  I am going to allow a full day for anyone else to submit offers and or ask questions.  I will post this in the Classified section too.  Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9PM Mountain time, I will PM the person with the highest offer, as I get PMs through out the day I will let others know what the exact highest offer is or let them know if they are currently the highest.  I do have to work, so have patience with my replies.  See the Classified for more details.

• Like 1

Well, if nothing else I guess this shows Minelab they could have been making some $dough off selling these patch cords if they wanted to get some cash from the X Coil release. 

Can the service center here sell the coils they warrantied out and would otherwise be tossing, assuming the chip was good and kick Minelab it's nominal profit cut? If so, get a hold of me and sell me your trash. :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Plenty of cheap 19" "Dog" coils on Fleabay and Gummie here in Aus.

Might be worth $AU700 to get the chip? Probably not worth putting the plug back on though.

Price seems to have dipped since all those faulty x coils hit the market. ?