My Opinion Of The Simplex +

Yes this is my opinion not a review. 

I’ve had my Simplex for a while but trouble finding the time to get out to see what it had to offer.

i had done some air test with coins and several different gold rings. Then started notching out items I didn’t want to detect. After that I went back over the coins and jewelry I’d used for testing. The first problem was in some case I’d narrowed the notch too much without chopping the signal some.

When I got it in the field with it in park I started swinging. The first thing that jumped out at me was the Simplex has super recovery speed.

Checking everything that the Simplex has to offer I couldn’t find anything that I didn’t like about it .

Maybe at a later date I’ll give a review on it but just my opinion for now.

I will say that the 254.15 I spent for the Simplex + is the Best Buy you’ll ever make for the money.

I told a friend earlier today that I don’t see the need to ever pick up my Sport again. Another thing I said that I don’t see the need for another coil being I was so happy with the coil that came with it .

All the detectors I’ve had in the last few years would fall over ever time I put it down . Well today the sky opened up and every time I put the Simplex down it didn’t fall over not one time..

Chuck