Two More 14k Bands For The Fisher Impulse AQ

Only bands and no trash?  You should teach the grandsons that!  Forget about school.  What you have to teach them is better.

I now have both of the books (ordered the 1st one 1982) Diamonds in the Surf The Second Adventure (1983).  The part I have read so far is very much of a 'how to do it' type of book I wish I had seen years ago.  They share a lot of info.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Only bands and no trash?  You should teach the grandsons that!  Forget about school.  What you have to teach them is better.

I now have both of the books (ordered the 1st one 1982) Diamonds in the Surf The Second Adventure (1983).  The part I have read so far is very much of a 'how to do it' type of book I wish I had seen years ago.  They share a lot of info.

Mitchel

I should teach them but unfortunately they seem to have other interest.

Yes those books were classics...Those books started a metal detecting revolution in this area. Sad both have now passed .

J.R.jpg

Is that you Joe?

34 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Is that you Joe?

Not me, but let it be known Frank passed about 10 years ago and I was able to acquire some of his research on the Chesapeake Bay, Thanks to his daughter. She was in the process of selling the home in Glen Burnie and I got up the nerve to stop and say hi..and she was kind enough to give me a box of pictures, papers, notes and maps. I think Bob passed in the 90's if I remember correct.

And Many Thanks to everyone for the kind words, Be Safe and stay Healthy!  Good Luck also if you get a chance to hit the beach..💪

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1