2nd Session With The MDT

Hello to all,i own a lot of machine but the MDT is growing on me .Went for a session with my mate Fred last night ,Fred has found tons of stuff and kilos of gold .

Last night we went to a beach near our place,for a comparative test: Fred (45 years of beach combing) with his NOX big coil and 2.5 years of everyday with it vs Tarsacci and my meagre experience with it(3 hours😂😅).Well every target found by one was found by the other except the fuse i had a solid but very stable 04 and the nox was telling it was crap,very deep in the dark sand .We were far from the beach on the low tide line but lots of large iron still,some targets had to be left as we only took spades .This beach is hammered but i dug all funny signals(remenber i dont know the machine very well)

The MDT will detect steel wire,nails and staple but with a negative number,basically like using a pulse with discrimination.Stable and well balance ,tones are still funky to my ears but i am sure i will get used to.

I has been years since i had such fun with a machine early maybe but can't wait to try it more.......

Now (I WILL EDIT THIS POST DEPENDS WHERE I POST IT),the price can be seen has high ,but we all love Artisan like baked cakes,coffees,small batch clothes or custom cars well i consider the MDT has one of those production unit.Made with care and tech.

At the end of the day if noone had bought the 1st XP ADVENTIS with aluminum box maybe the Deus will have never seen the light.

GO Tarsacci GO!!!!

RR

Machine own: Modded Lobo ST(2) 5.75 coil/F75DST snake coil/Deus/Modded SSabre2 with4"coil/ Modded Goldscan5c from Pulsepower ,Goldbug pro  ,Nox800 ,xterra 705/Laser Scout 4: coil /Tarsacci MDT8000/Minelab Sovereign/Fisher 1266X/XP GMP

thumbnail-2.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Regis,sounds like you are really starting to enjoy this new machine of yours,well done and some interesting insight on the performance of the detector.

Do you reckon it could over take some of your others like the Pulsescan ??