My New Years Resolution

1.   I am determined to find some gold that is still attached to the crust of the planet. with the bits of information and education that I high grade  from this forum, some brilliant ideas of my own and a GPX7000 how can I possibly fail?

2. I resolve to reduce my 40% comments by 39%.

• Like 3

To spend as much time with my wife n kids in the outdoors as possible. My daughter is in her senior year of h.s., will be off to college soon. She doesnt detect, but loves to hike with me.

My son, who is my main detecting partner, is in serious relationship, will lose him to a woman soon, lol. My wife and I common bond has always been fishing/camping , so plan to continue that.

• Like 4

1)Like Klunker I wish to find some pocket gold. 2)Find some gold using my new SDC2300. 3) Just spend some time reflecting and being thankful for all the wonderful people I know and the opportunities afforded me as a citizen of this great nation.

• Like 5

On 12/31/2015 at 3:17 PM, klunker said:

1.   I am determined to find some gold that is still attached to the crust of the planet. with the bits of information and education that I high grade  from this forum, some brilliant ideas of my own and a GPX7000 how can I possibly fail?

2. I resolve to reduce my 40% comments by 39%.

By my calculations Klunker, 39% of your forum posts contain the word "40%", so you need to post at least one more to make it a nice round 40%.

Happy New Year everyone!

My resolution: get a flea collar that works!

2016 Plans on 1-2-'16:

1.. Plan a trip very soon to a drier and warmer location!   With 6" of snow in my yard now and more coming this week, plus it is:

Current Temp  -5°F

Humidity 75% Wind Speed WSW 5 MPH Barometer 30.47 in (1037.6 mb) Dewpoint -11°F (-24°C) Visibility 10.00 mi Wind Chill -16°F (-27°C)

That's a bit too nippy for me and any of my detectors!

2 Jan 7:53 am MST

2.. Figure out where to travel later this month in Arizona or California.

3.. I'm ready and my 'primary-use' detectors are ready, so I plan to find some manageable (for me and my impaired mobility) gold producing (potential) sites to hunt, as well as some old-use places for Relic Hunting.  I need more older dated coins, trade tokens and keepers to start my year than I got in 2015.

4.. As always, continue to learn more and master the detectors I have, interesting models that come along (like the Nokta Impact), and as always, meet new friends who enjoy this great outdoor sport, have 'fun' on my way to achieving success.

All the best to others in working on their goals for the new year.

Monte