Another Proposed Land Grab In N. Nevada's Back Yard

Posted above but here it is again:

"If you have information about current or planned exploration or mining activities that relate to the draft bill, please share your knowledge with your senators by Friday, March 18. You can send your comments to:

Jeremy Harrell in Senator Dean Heller’s office at:
Jeremy_harrell@heller.senate.gov

and

Sara Moffat in Senator Harry Reid’s office at:
sara_moffat@reid.senate.gov

The Pershing County Commissioners have a lot of influence on this proposed bill.  The contact person there is Karen Wesner.  I don't have an email address for her, but here is her contact form:

http://pershingcounty.net/index.php/Contacts/Karen-Wesner.html

Thank you for your support and when communicating with Pershing County, please keep in mind that they are not responsible for the odious Wilderness Area part of the bill.  The Pershing County Commissioners are responsive and solid representatives of their constituents and should be addressed with respect.

When you email Harry Reid you can address him any way you like.

There's another Pershing County Commissioner's meeting this Wednesday, 6 April 2016. 

Pershing County Courthouse

Lower Level -
Round Room-400 Main Street, Lovelock, Nevada

The Wilderness Bill Issue is on the meeting agenda for 11:15 AM.  In addition to well thought out presentations I think a packed meeting room really helps to let them know what we think about this bill.  Please plan on attending if you can.

I've attached the meeting agenda.

agn.4-6.2016.pdf