Anyone Prospect Near Tuscarora Nv?

Has, or does anyone detect or prospect near Tuscarora NV? I'm mainly wondering if it's all claimed up tight, or if there is still opportunity to do some prospecting in that area?

Thanks. I have used that sight. It works well for finding what sections have claims.  I'm just curious if there's anything out there decent left for the hobbiest to explore. 

Maybe I dont know something but BLM data seems to simplify the process.  Im sure stuff gets goofed up here and there but BLM/Land Matters is pretty slick for quickly researching areas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ndplumr said:

sight. It works well for finding what sections have claims.

Have you tried this under Land Matters “Land Status” ; Public Land Survey plus PLSS. It will get down to the quarter section (160 ac); ie: NW, NE, SE, SW. on paper you break the quarter section into four 40 ac. units; ie: nwnw, nenw, senw, swnw. The next breakdown is 20 ac. If you know the quarter section, NW, SW, etc, location of an existing claim or marker you can get an idea what areas may be open or claimed. A visit to the county recorder will verified one way or another. Chances are if there is a history of gold or silver the ground will be claimed.

• Like 1