One Is In The Mail

Mick93

Congratulations on your Dues 2 coming, please report on how you go with it and what you think of it compared to your other detectors.

Yeah I ended up with the 11”. I wanted the 9 but opportunity and instant gratification got the best of me. It pays to search for and call smaller dealers.  That’s also how I got my 5x10 for the equinox when nobody else had them. That and it helps the small, local dealers even if they aren’t local to you. 

this is my first XP machine.  I’ve read the manual over and over since it was posted online, but navigating the menus is still overwhelming.  But I’m happily overwhelmed with new tech!

37 minutes ago, TBPA said:

Yeah I ended up with the 11”. I wanted the 9 but opportunity and instant gratification got the best of me. It pays to search for and call smaller dealers.  That’s also how I got my 5x10 for the equinox when nobody else had them. That and it helps the small, local dealers even if they aren’t local to you. 

this is my first XP machine.  I’ve read the manual over and over since it was posted online, but navigating the menus is still overwhelming.  But I’m happily overwhelmed with new tech!

Very Nice! You got nothing but time to to study it....with all that snow.

29 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Very Nice! You got nothing but time to to study it....with all that snow.

My wife’s already tired of me detecting all my buttons and coins on the carpet 😂

Good to see people finally getting their D2s !

It will be interesting as the reports come in...

I was thinking about all the ice and sn ,, sn , sn , white devil some of us are waiting out...

"What would get the white gone and the ground thawed " ,,,hmmmmmmmm?🤔

!!!! Beep , bonfire  ,,,,,,,,,,beep , bonfire,,,,,,,beep , bonfire ,,,,,,,😉!