Went To A Iron Infested Site Tried Some New Settings With The Deus2 And It Paid Off

Went out today to a spot that I've hammered pretty hard using a custom relic program. This site is heavily contaminated with iron and a little modern trash. I decided to switch it up and used the FAST program with notch ran up to 40. I know I've walked over that belt plate before with a minelab Equinox 800 and my Deus2 believe it or not I'm convinced it was masked by iron.

20230108_143926.jpg

20230108_145947.jpg

20230108_144700.jpg

20230108_133339.jpg

20230108_143920.jpg

20230108_143721.jpg

Whoa! Now that's a handful of legit stuff! 👍 Great workout with the D2. Glad we're having a sort of mild winter.

Paid off big time! Nice  early IHP a great plate and a killer button!

52 minutes ago, Txquest said:

Great finds. Thanks for the info on your settings. 

No problem we’re all here to learn from each other. My go to relic program is a modified version of park using 5 tones. switching to fast with pitch tones in the heavy iron really made stuff pop I found numerous Copper and brass items that I had missed. The belt plate was about 8 inches deep and sounded  a good strong tone even with reactivity on 3.

Wow, I just posted about finding more coins in my pounded site using the Fast program with disc at 40!   Your finds are much, much nicer than what I got, but still a testament to the D2 fast program.  Congrats!

Great saves on the relics, they sure do look nice.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe.