Showing Off My Tesoro

I leave some pics of my tesoro outlaw 😆 , i´m waiting for some DD coils i order from Belgium, they are very hard to find for this model in europe, needs to have a 5 pin plug. 

I´m wainting too for Compadre to try out, orderer from the Netherlands. Thanks to ebay 🤣

Tesoro´s in europe are very rare. 

Some pics of my companion.

IMG-2048.JPG

IMG-2047.JPG

IMG-2046.JPG

• Like 4

Glad i found this metal detector, great machine really.

I will make some updates, i will send more pics when it´s all done. 

I´m waiting for the Compadre too, to modified, i want to be able to switch coils. 

I think having two detector´s (Outlaw and Compadre) is enough, plus 4 coils, 7" concentric, 5" concentric, Detech 13" Ultimate DD COIL and 8" DD COIL.

I was insterested to try out the Cíbola too. But one step at a time.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Diogo said:

I´m waiting for the Compadre too, to modified, i want to be able to switch coils. 

I brought my Compadre Control box almost brand new and that had just had the 5 pin connector conversion and the price was crazy low so snapped that up about 5 years back,mounted it on a spare Tesoro shaft and added the 4'' concentric coil to it,not a great amount of depth with that coil but its target separation and getting around tight spaces what this combination is all about.....must admit its getting used less and less this coil as i am using the 5'' coil on my T2 for the same type of use but its alot deeper.

• Like 3