3d Under Ground Scanner

Geophysical terrain mapping is no easy task, and certainly not with devices designed to fool the gullible.

Unfortunately, most people who do not know these machines, seeing images on the tablet with negative and positive values formed by the malfunction of the machine, think that they are looking at the ground, and this is the biggest trap for the one who does not know how to analyze a file measurement.

Proper geophysical surveying requires professional equipment, knowledge and experience and, above all, favorable ground conditions for each class of machinery.

personally I use a range of machines to be able to cope as best as possible with different research conditions.

My advice is don't throw away your money on geophysical devices aimed at treasure hunters.

7 hours ago, Ra1973 said:

Αγόρασα πρόσφατα ένα μηχάνημα που σαρώνει κάτω από το έδαφος και παράγει εικόνες 3d, ο κατασκευαστής ισχυρίστηκε ότι είναι ακριβή αποτελέσματα, δυσκολεύτηκα να αναλύσω τις εικόνες και πήγα στο χωράφι αλλά το αποτέλεσμα δεν ήταν ικανοποιητικό και γνωρίζω την περιοχή πολύ καλά αλλά το αποτέλεσμα δεν ήταν τίποτα.

Η ερώτησή μου είναι : Πώς να αναλύσω τις εικόνες; Υπάρχει κάποιο λογισμικό που μπορεί να αναλύσει τον Easley;

τι γίνεται με το βάθος; Σφάλμα ή παράγοντας μετατόπισης;

my friend don't go into the process of spending time trying to analyze your device data because you will just waste your precious time. Your device probably has some cheap magnetic sensors, the values it records are completely unreliable. I would suggest asking for your money back it's a large amount and it's a shame to waste it on a fake device. Also I would like to ask you a question what kind of research did you intend to do and made the decision to buy this type of machine?

16 hours ago, Kostas 13 said:

my friend don't go into the process of spending time trying to analyze your device data because you will just waste your precious time. Your device probably has some cheap magnetic sensors, the values it records are completely unreliable. I would suggest asking for your money back it's a large amount and it's a shame to waste it on a fake device. Also I would like to ask you a question what kind of research did you intend to do and made the decision to buy this type of machine?

There are some research papers online by some universities showing how they can make basic digital images using the audio signal strength from a standard detector, mainly for detection and identification of UXO and other large metal objects. They use a combination of GPS and a camera to precisely plot the position of the coil as it passes back and forth over a target.  It results in a fairly crude image that can show the size and shape of an object, but I doubt you can use it to determine depth very well.

https://www.ndt.net/article/ecndt2006/doc/Tu.4.5.4.pdf

It was in the early stages, but here was an example of their imaging:

B33051CC-2C0A-442C-B1E4-BBEFA2964FAF.thumb.jpeg.7a9bac2a5c6afb047fec0224eb4d945c.jpeg2EDC8C7B-5218-4857-901F-C28409C309C5.jpeg.c844ec8ea06ccc9f873a4cd8bcb22110.jpeg
keep in mind that it is like slow scan TV or dot matrix printing... one line at a time as you swing back and forth over the target.  But the cool thing is it is a feasible technology with a basic machine, doable for consumer level use which would really help in places like Ukraine, where mines have been placed everywhere in the country.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:27 PM, Kostas 13 said:

my friend don't go into the process of spending time trying to analyze your device data because you will just waste your precious time. Your device probably has some cheap magnetic sensors, the values it records are completely unreliable. I would suggest asking for your money back it's a large amount and it's a shame to waste it on a fake device.

On 6/6/2023 at 1:58 PM, Northeast said:

Sorry, but I’d be asking the manufacturer/dealer that sold you the very expensive product.

Hope it works out ok for you but concerned that it won’t  😔

That about sums it up.

Thank you so much for the replies and answers.

Genuinely, i used the machine in several locations, for Caves, voids and catacombs it works very well almost 80-90% of the result was correct just if i chose the right type of the soil either if it is sandy, stony, granite, salty or any other, and it gives me accurate depth.(+/- 1 m).

But when i tried to locate the metal it can't differentiate between minerals and real metals and it's depth. 

The main thing is as long as you are happy with this new wonder machine and it works for you and you are Happy spending that amount of money then that is the main thing,but everyone else on this forum knows different and that is why they wont be buying one.

Good luck and hope you find the Holy Grail of finds.