Website Back In Time ×

3 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Wow, that's a LOT of digging!  Looks like it was fun!

Yes, around 30 of the 84 Zincolns I got were all in the same spot with the 8 keys. Can't imagine what that was about. They were all right next to a tree. About $20 in change total.

Best part was the compliments I got from staff that they couldn't find any of the holes I dug ?

• Like 3

Great hunt again and I bet your knees are still hurting from all the digging.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

What a nice compliment, they couldn't find any of your dig holes. Nice Job !!!!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dig It said:

What a nice compliment, they couldn't find any of your dig holes. Nice Job !!!!!

Considering I dug around 300 holes in the place, I hope I'm giving detectorists a good name. They also appreciate me digging all the live ammo there. Didn't find any this time. ?

RV campgrounds are awesome places, most haven't been detected. That is if you don't mind a lot of modern coins. ?

• Like 3

Kicking butt and taking names!  You hit it hard.  My knees hurt looking at the pics.   

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, CVISChris said:

Kicking butt and taking names!  You hit it hard.  My knees hurt looking at the pics.   

Thanks Chris, funny I didn't notice all the digging. ? Some places it was constant too, I'd dig one and immediately find another. I wear one knee pad, it helps a lot. Lots of coin spills.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, markinswpa said:

Impressive haul. Congrats.

Thanks Mark, 

I really exceeded last year's total for coins there, might be an indicator of improvement in V1.1, or that I just got better. I was using the 13" coil, used the 9" a little bit but didn't notice any real difference.

• Like 3