V80s Are In Canada

DSMITH

The funny thing is not one of us has anything of what we’ve been talking about .

What I say let’s not cross that bridge until we get to it .

When someone tells me I can’t have it I don’t know why but then I want it more.

Chuck 

On 8/23/2023 at 10:57 AM, Geotech said:

Sorry, ignorance of the law isn't much of a defense. Plus, it's documented that everyone here knows of the patent issue.

100% disagree. [but that is ok!]  Good thing I only use the detector at my address in Mexico. 😉😉

• Like 2

I can get one and was considering it but having watched a few videos tests I don’t see any reason other than curiosity, I have 350 hours on my Legend and love it, I do have two Quest pinpointers and they are really good, one is five years old and still works like new, also the V80 is costs more than the Legend, but maybe in the future I’ll get one, I’m sure the build quality is good.

On 8/30/2023 at 9:56 PM, Magic12 said:

Has anyone tried it 

the 60khz seems interesting

I'm the same, waiting for real test. Yes, it seems interesting... back in the day I had one of the first X5 (8kHz) and the truth is, it gave me a lot of satisfaction on the beach...

I follow in the footsteps of the prototype that was going to be called Q80 with "simultiQ", now V80 with "hyperQ".

Too bad about the videos on YouTube, they are not the most accurate...

Reaching 80kHz and the built-in gyroscope seem like an advance to me. The mechanics look impressive!

I think the audio could be improved. We will have to wait.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, StarVatrex said:

I'm the same, waiting for real test. Yes, it seems interesting... back in the day I had one of the first X5 (8kHz) and the truth is, it gave me a lot of satisfaction on the beach...

I follow in the footsteps of the prototype that was going to be called Q80 with "simultiQ", now V80 with "hyperQ".

Too bad about the videos on YouTube, they are not the most accurate...

Reaching 80kHz and the built-in gyroscope seem like an advance to me. The mechanics look impressive!

I think the audio could be improved. We will have to wait.

personally I have not seen one video yet that I feel would give us any idea of what the V80 is capable of or what the audio actually sounds like or anything yet and we may not since they are not being shipped to the U.S for sale, the Q35 is coming to the U.S but personally I am no more interested in the Q35 then I am the new Xterra Pro or new Simplex Ultra

the two detectors that I would love to see come to the U.S the V80 and the new Rutus Versa we here in the U.S may never see either of those two detectors which is sad if you think about it

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DSMITH said:

personally I have not seen one video yet that I feel would give us any idea of what the V80 is capable of or what the audio actually sounds like or anything yet and we may not since they are not being shipped to the U.S for sale, the Q35 is coming to the U.S but personally I am no more interested in the Q35 then I am the new Xterra Pro or new Simplex Ultra

the two detectors that I would love to see come to the U.S the V80 and the new Rutus Versa we here in the U.S may never see either of those two detectors which is sad if you think about it

Here in Europe they have been advertising the launch since March. Summer has passed and there is no availability.

Some distributors announce it for September and have already opened the 'pre-order' period (which they soon learned)...

I'm opting for the Xt Pro. I haven't tried the new Simplex. On the beach it is a real killer.

IMG_20230909_101611.jpg