Fat Old 14k Band

Back out saturday, good low tide........  wanted to check deep at this spot. Nothing out deep. Hard to believe I've got a 150 plus gold rings from a area that now has no targets. 

Did find 3 cuts in close, third cut held a few good target with lots of iron...Longest of all... 75 foot long opening about 100 feet off shore.... Second cut held deep targets (50 feet off shore) maybe 40 feet long, than first cut ..targets right on top..(20 feet off shore) ,, now to watch these close. All coins came from the first two cuts and the gold the first cut..one scoop. Excalibur this trip out.

fb (1).jpg

5 hours ago, Bedrocker said:

Great looking finds! Is that a Peace dollar?

Thank You! It looks a little like one and I wish but it's a standing liberty quarter that is fairly eaten away. 

4 hours ago, Jim in ma said:

Nice cigar band,  Joe   I have not seen one of them in a while.

Thanks Jim..And this is the same beach you came down and spent sometimes with Mike and Me. This place has held so many surprises over the last 6 years.

55 minutes ago, ColonelDan said:

Nice….very nice!

Thank You!

54 minutes ago, strick said:

Nice Joe you know your in a good spot when your finding those old sugar tongs

strick

Thank You! And you have some sharp eyes! No one has ever asked or recognized them when I do post them. This place was famous for little trinkets like the tongs, lead cane ends and other things. I think I have a lead cane end up in the right hand corner of the picture.

You did good