Fat Old 14k Band

Thanks for posting Joe.

Things are better when you post.

Mitchel

• Like 2

Great hunt with some very nice finds, I really need to get my 800 down to the Gulf so I can detect a bit.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

What did you expect , 6 or 7 gold ? You already cleaned the bulk of that spot out. Unless this hurricane wraps around and hits it again for some sand movement. Still a nice fatty though.

Thanks Mr  KOB.. I know there is a Lot more there..I'm just not sure where it went. When I went there after the March 15th (2020 Storm)  the bottom was devastated. Everything was gone and there was a hard bottom, sand had totally been wiped out, old Pilings were showing (under water) and there were several areas with drop offs. So like a fluid the sand that moved took everything with it. Now it's filled back in but with Zero targets. So did the gold get push over next to the rock jetty or did it get push out and around the end of the jetty? Or did someone come in and dredge out every thing? We did have a storm of 43 MPH SE winds that hit that weekend.. 

Places like this happen once in a life time, gold almost every trip, multiple golds found each hunt, big gold rings, most  rings over 7 grams.. lots of dated rings.

I was spoiled..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

On 8/29/2023 at 3:02 AM, Valens Legacy said:

Great hunt with some very nice finds, I really need to get my 800 down to the Gulf so I can detect a bit.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

Thanks VL!  Yes! 800 is a nice machine, I'm betting it's wanting a vacation!

On 8/29/2023 at 10:04 AM, midalake said:

Way to sniff one out!!! Big Gold! 

Thanks buddy! Always enjoy reconning for open areas.

9 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Joe

Another great lookin' pile of finds as always...

You are a Master Son of the Beach without a doubt ! 🌴🖖

Thank You!  I'm just Blessed with several places around that once were the places to be in the summer.

On 8/28/2023 at 9:16 PM, mn90403 said:

Thanks for posting Joe.

Things are better when you post.

Mitchel

Thanks Mitchell! 

• Like 3