New Products Nokta

Luis

Ya, the pinpointer itself would have to be modified, and it's too late for that. With so many devices conveniently being controlled by an app now, I would have thought that it be a no brainer feature for all new higher end pinpointers. 

Maybe Nokta already has the controller built into the pinpointer, and a few months down the road...Surprise!, here's a phone app for you! I'm sure that's wishful thinking, but then again, the new Score detectors are "surprise" x10.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Digalicious said:

Ya, the pinpointer itself would have to be modified, and it's too late for that. With so many devices conveniently being controlled by an app now, I would have thought that it be a no brainer feature for all new higher end pinpointers. 

Maybe Nokta already has the controller built into the pinpointer, and a few months down the road...Surprise!, here's a phone app for you! I'm sure that's wishful thinking, but then again, the new Score detectors are "surprise" x10.

How long has the mighty XP been promising the Go Terrain phone app for Deus and Deus 2 ?????????????

17 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

How long has the mighty XP been promising the Go Terrain phone app for Deus and Deus 2 ?????????????

Good point, but Nokta has Dilek to get things going. She is like one those European mothers that can throw her slipper with deadly accuracy😁

On 9/10/2023 at 9:10 AM, Digalicious said:

On other venues, there seems to be confusion as to whether the Score models are SMF (like the Legend, Nox, D2, Manti, etc), or MF like the X-Terra Pro.

In everything I've read and saw from Dilek when she referred to the Legend, Dilek used the term SMF. In the video, Dilek and the U.S. rep, refer to the Score models as MF. I'm thinking that's pretty conclusive evidence that the Score models are MF, just like the X-Terra Pro.

No, they are SMF. There are 3 Multi Frequency options as well as a single 15 kHz on both versions!

10 minutes ago, Nokta Detectors said:

No, they are SMF. There are 3 Multi Frequency options as well as a single 15 kHz on both versions!

Thank you Dilek!!!

1 hour ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Thanks for the confirmation on that Dilek. 

I was told by from what I thought was a very reputable source, that the Score 1 only had 1 SMF mode, and no SF mode, To have you confirm what they actually have is helpful.

One of these might be a cheaper option for me over a Legend, I don't need the fancy features for my intended use.  How is coil compatibility, do they support Legend coils or need their own coils? 

Color screens on pinpointers seem gimmicky to me, especially if it has a phone app interface for setting adjustments. However, as long as the pinpointer is reasonably priced, I'm cool with it as the screen offers an option for those who don't want to pull out their phone during a hunt.

The ratcheting ability seemed promising. Still need more info to see if it's worthy to replace my F-Pulse.

15 minutes ago, mh9162013 said:

Color screens on pinpointers seem gimmicky to me, especially if it has a phone app interface for setting adjustments. However, as long as the pinpointer is reasonably priced, I'm cool with it as the screen offers an option for those who don't want to pull out their phone during a hunt.

The ratcheting ability seemed promising. Still need more info to see if it's worthy to replace my F-Pulse.

It doesn't have a phone app, it was suggested it would be good if it did.

The Garrett Carrot and now the Nokta Banana 😄. I can’t wait for it’s release and to try this pinpointer out… If it’s anything like the Legend it will be great!