New Products Nokta

Luis

• The title was changed to New Products Nokta

AccuPoint seems a decent product name for a pinpoint probe ..... but there are many other manufacturers with the same idea. Anyone have a laptop with an Accupoint pointing device? Sometimes called a nub mouse (or another less polite name), popular on Toshiba's.
Nice to see there is already a selection of rubber protective tips available for it:
accupoint rubber

• Like 2

Interesting that there is nothing about these products on their website as yet... curious about the pinpointer.... does this one run via an app like the Sphinx???

54 minutes ago, Aureous said:

Interesting that there is nothing about these products on their website as yet... curious about the pinpointer.... does this one run via an app like the Sphinx???

The app is on the Accupoint's screen 😁. It has the said color screen, Bluetooth, and USB C charging. It also has an option for ferrous discrimination, but that's a feature I wouldn't use. What really interests me, is having a screen that shows the mode, sensitivity level, battery level, etc.

I haven't found much information on the Score, other than one model is more basic than the other. For example, one has a fixed GB, and the other is adjustable GB. I think the basic also has a fixed recovery speed, while the other is adjustable. Given that it's MF, I hope it's maximum SF option is not 15 khz. I would want at least 20 khz, but preferably 40 khz as the max SF. Something like 3, 15, and 40 khz would be perfect.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

The app is on the Accupoint's screen 😁. It has the said color screen, Bluetooth, and USB C charging. It also has an option for ferrous discrimination, but that's a feature I wouldn't use. What really interests me, is having a screen that shows the mode, sensitivity level, battery level, etc.

I haven't found much information on the Score, other than one model is more basic than the other. For example, one has a fixed GB, and the other is adjustable GB. I think the basic also has a fixed recovery speed, while the other is adjustable. Given that it's MF, I hope it's maximum SF option is not 15 khz. I would want at least 20 khz, but preferably 40 khz as the max SF. Something like 3, 15, and 40 khz would be perfect.

Thanks, well if it has Bluetooth, that should imply a phone app to adjust settings...great!!!! The SMF  'score' detectors release also shows that Nokta have zero concern about Minelab's anti-SMF lawsuit against them lol

Just now, Aureous said:

Thanks, well if it has Bluetooth, that should imply a phone app to adjust settings...great!!!! The SMF  'score' detectors release also shows that Nokta have zero concern about Minelab's anti-SMF lawsuit against them lol

The BT on the Accupoint is for pairing to BT headphones or earbuds. I would think Dilek would have mentioned a phone app if it was available. But, maybe she forgot to mention it, or maybe they plan on making an app for it. Anything can happen, just like how their new detector came out of left field lol.

Also, if I heard correctly, Dilek said the score was MF, not SMF.

• Like 1

It sounds like they're there to compete with the X-terra Pro with its switching frequencies, Nokta sure can act quickly but I guess the code is there, it all depends how quick they can knock it all together.

Not detectors I'm interested in but great to see more choices for people.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Luis said:

presentado recientemente en Detectival

New Nokta products launched at Detectival. New Nokta Score. The Nokta Double Score and the Nokta Accu point pin pointer.

FB_IMG_1694289538622.jpg

FB_IMG_1694289543206.jpg

FB_IMG_1694289546469.jpg

I sure hope the Accupoint is not as big as the Pulse Dive or as heavy, but that photo sure looks like it is going to be as big, The pulse dive you could use as a club to defend yourself with

33 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

I sure hope the Accupoint is not as big as the Pulse Dive or as heavy, but that photo sure looks like it is going to be as big, The pulse dive you could use as a club to defend yourself with

That photo has no size reference object, so how are you determining the Accupoint's size?

Watch the video and you'll see Dilek holding the Accupoint. Her hand and head can be used as a size reference. As such, it looks to be the same size as just about every other pinpointer.

The PulseDive is larger, because it can convert from a regular pinpointer to a diving metal detector with a 5.5" or 8" coil. I suspect the larger size is due to the additional circuitry, and a larger than normal battery to power the coils.

• Like 1