(updated) A Really Good Relic Site, Second Trip With The Equinox 800

The gold coin is a really wonderful find... Congratulations Andrew... 🤝 ....and you need a lot of luck to find them... but often you need to have skill to find the next one.....👍:smile: ...

Congrats on finding a great site and recovering a gold coin .  Finding a gold coin is such a buzz and never gets old providing inspiration to keep on hunting . Like others here I look forward to seeing further finds from your site .

On 10/2/2023 at 10:30 AM, Tom_in_CA said:

Awesome !!   How many gold coins total does this make for your career now ?

That was #16 but I've since found others.

Most certainly a great site with history saves like those.  I found the exact same year and denomination 1852 $2.50 as my 1st gold coin find ever.  I know you are over 10 gold coin finds, so you certainly have the research capabilities and sites for such.  Great on you and I Iook forward to seeing/hear of more finds and updates.  Again, Hats off to you for your probably best coin find of 2023.

6 hours ago, abenson said:

That was #16 but I've since found other.

16 Plus .....Wow !  That's amazing and testament to your skills and sites . I have found 4 and feel blessed to have done so .

• The title was changed to (updated) A Really Good Relic Site, Second Trip With The Equinox 800

This was trip number 2 in the Fall of last year. Still using the Equinox 800. Got it to more concentrations of finds. Highlight was an 1857 dime and 1851 trime. Sorry 1st photo is upside down, not sure how to fix that.

Hunt2.thumb.jpg.1ae3f6666ad2d6a8fcebdb071fc1e6a5.jpgHunt2-2.thumb.jpg.5576e813189c07aae19435164379eb0d.jpg

Hunt2-1.jpg

Beautiful history saves.