Big News From Coiltek For Nox And Xterra Pro Users

GR Guy

A total stab in the dark here but i dont think i am wrong 'UK Tester and Coiltek and Minelab' = Gordon Heritage ???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coiltek said:

Manticore coils.... maybe!

What sizes do you think are missing in the current line up?

Trev

Great post Trevor, I agree with it 100%, some will love this big 18" coil, especially in Europe.  I'm sure it will be a hit with the right people looking for the right targets and any gap that's filled when it comes to coils is appreciated.   I may end up with one myself although I'm trying to move off my Equinox onto the Manticore.  Trying being the word as in some ways I prefer the Equinox, and it has a far better range of coils to go with it.

As for the Manticore, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top make a 6.5x3.5 solid epoxy filled coil for heavy trash, and of course the ultimate prospecting coil for small gold. 

The other one would be a big coil, even the existing 18" coil from the Equinox if that could be adapted to the Manticore it would make sense although ideally, I'd prefer a 17x13".

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, RickUK said:

A total stab in the dark here but i dont think i am wrong 'UK Tester and Coiltek and Minelab' = Gordon Heritage ???

You would be correct Rick ?

35 minutes ago, phrunt said:

As for the Manticore, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top make a 6.5x3.5 solid epoxy filled coil for heavy trash, and of course the ultimate prospecting coil for small gold. 

The other one would be a big coil, even the existing 18" coil from the Equinox if that could be adapted to the Manticore it would make sense although ideally, I'd prefer a 17x13".

Some interesting sizes there Phrunt. Thank you for the suggestions ?

Trevor

• Like 3

On 10/31/2023 at 9:35 PM, Coiltek said:

HI Chase, happy to contribute where I can...

Manticore coils.... maybe!

What sizes do you think are missing in the current line up?

Trev

The Manticore equivalent of the Coiltek Nox 10x5 would be at the top of my list.

• Like 4

The huge footprint of Coiltek's 18'' coil compared to their other Equinox coils..  

Screenshot 2023-11-07 164003.png

• Like 7

A real shame it's not for the Manticore, they should make the entire range for the Manticore.  

• Like 2

Certainly a Big old Beast for sure,of course its not your everyday use coil but would be great for hoard hunting here in the UK though ?