Trace Your Gold

mn90403

When playing with peoples emotions, things always take a twist.

Gold to many is just that...gold.  Heck, I still have folks who smelt all nuggets .5 gram and less along with their fines.  At the other end, I have folks in my circle who sell their nuggets/pickers and even fines for spot and or above.  Just like the food most of us eat, there are people who will pay more for a sticker "organic" and not realize how the term "organic" is stretched and use for profit.

I know of gold collectors who are more interested in the nuggets region of discovery over many other factors.  Their goal is to own a nugget from each region, county and sometimes mine. 

I do agree  and it has been proven, some hefty prices are paid for nuggets that have factual history trail.

Then you have the fake finds and that's what ruins some genuine discoveries.

• Like 4

All of my gold can be traced to VERY unethical practices, It was mined under harsh working conditions with no regard to basic human rights, low pay and sometimes no pay at all, with total disregard to labor laws and health and safety practices, further more numerous international child labor laws were violated daily as I never grew up and think and act like I am still about 13 years old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, klunker said:

All of my gold can be traced to VERY unethical practices, It was mined under harsh working conditions with no regard to basic human rights, low pay and sometimes no pay at all, with total disregard to labor laws and health and safety practices, further more numerous international child labor laws were violated daily as I never grew up and think and act like I am still about 13 years old.

that's so comical...and true for most of us.

• Like 2