1st Manti Session

Hello to all,i sucombed to the call and did get a manticore after reports of its very good sensitivity on goodies.

I hit a pretty poor beach today with free parking and lots of space to cover.Wasnt expecting much.There is a wreck there which i use to check the sand level.

Did 3hours not really playing the settings beach deep sounds normal sens 24,few bit nothing major but i.love the screen.

RR

20231119_134308.jpg

20231119_134351.jpg

• Like 8

I too just had my first Manticore hunt. I was impressed with the detector but forgot to look at the 2D screen most of the time because I'm just not used to having one. Between the audio, TIDs, red numbers and 2D screen there is a lot of information to process.

• Like 1

Regis,very well done on getting your new Manticore mate,some decent find on the 1st time out with it.

• Like 2

Nice finds for your first hunt with the Manticore and wish you luck while you learn more about it.

• Like 1

Very respectable hunt for the first time on a new machine, Rivers Rat! You got some nice WWII era bits there and some coins to boot, well done! 😎 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Is that place called Bullet Beach? You will enjoy your new machine once you learn it's sounds. Good first hunt and good luck.

WW2 Blitz dog fights DDay prep you name it!We are in the thick of it!

RR

• Like 1